Sol for UAM / AAM
Time to market is crucial when designing new advanced air mobility vehicles. If you are aiming to certify in 2024, your integration must start now. Sol.One helps to save time by automating the complex certification process. Start from an existing solution and configure it to your own models, reducing years of work to months. Discover our off-the-shelf solutions below.
Use case 1
Use case 1
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Fast battery charging and getting more power out of the batteries is essential. This is one of the most complex safety critical systems in AAM.
Insert your own battery management logic/model and automate hardware and software certification using:
- Single massive analog input DAL A unit
- Distributed DAL A system for distributed battery packs
Use case 2
Use case 2
Cost of operating AAM
aircraft can be lowered by
using LTE, if security can be
INTERNET COMMS AND LOGGING
Integrate the compact Sol.One computer to quickly configure interfaces to avionics – all-in-one box:
- Use dual LTE for in-air communications, for a public LTE and optionally your secondary LTE network
- Use Wi-Fi for fast ground operations
- Highest safety critical certification (DAL A)
- Highest anti-hacking security certification (SAL 3)
- Up to 2x 1 TB (optionally in RAID 0 mode) flash storage to log entire flights over all interfaces
- iPad integration available
Use case 3
Use case 3
Primary Flight Display
FLIGHT CONTROL COMPUTER
Advanced air mobility vehicles must be able to take off, land and navigate automatically. To control flights, avionics must be customized to these specific needs.
Use Sol to configure our FCC with your models and flight rules, and automate its certification:
- Sol allows to specify the states and the math in each state.
- Alternatively, you can work from an existing Simulink model
- Visualize and fly during design with native integrations to X-Plane and FlightGear
- No need for source code certification. If tests show the model works correctly, the work is done
- Simulate on PC for faster SIL testing
These new ways of transportation need 100% future-proof software that is compliant with the newest avionics developments. Today, dozens of new companies are entering the eVTOL market. While these electric vertical take-off and landing vehicles represent the future of urban mobility, they can only succeed with safe and affordable software and hardware.
Sol offers a solution to all potential obstacles.
We enable present-day aviation and prepare for the future one. Sol.One allows for a new and solid game-changing approach while ensuring 100% safety, security and a much shorter time-to-market.
Our platform is an immense leap in efficiency compared to traditional methods. As a result we enable future companies to dare take their first steps into development more easily. thus sustaining the creation of a more competitive aviation market, Sol.One will help boost new and green innovation.
Our avionics are not only certified by easa, but also tested and approved by following partners.